fed up

nathanmum

Reaction score
having a really miserable day. went into work for meeting hoping they were closing my ward and id get a nice new job but no theyre keeping it open til june and then if were lucky it will become a cdiff/mrsa ward oh yeah cant wait :roll: had to try and change some shifts as no one can look after nathan managed to but this means leaving him for 8 hours which i really dont want to do. im fed up of working my head says i have to but my heart is screaming for me to stay with nathan. im pissed off that we pay hundreds a month for oh ex wife to stay at home smoking and doing sh*t else (she couldnt give a toss what the kids are upto) when i want to stay at home and cant.
really cheesed off so i have drunk half a bottle of wine :D
well hopefully ill get pregnant this month(come off today) and wont have to worry about it in 9 months.
and the patient that i left crapping blood on tuesday with dr contemplating what to do :wall: is now on the bleed unit god why dont they let nurses make the decisions :lol:
god i need to cheer up bloody miserable cow! :rotfl:

aw no, mrsa ward sounds like a horrid place to work.

my mom said that the changes there making here are making everyone fuming mad. and i dont blame them. its rediculous :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back