Fed up of money!!!!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
Or should I say lack of it! Horrible month this one, my car broke and it's costing me £900 pounds to fix. Which means now I'm behind with everything else! Please tell me it's not just me who gets fed up with it? Lol :( and please someone tell me I won't be like this forever ?? :( so fed up right now, sorry for my moaning!! Xx

Yes some months are just like that aren't they? U are def, def not the only one who feels the pinch. I'm always depressed about money, wish it was easier to come by. Chin up it will pass x

feelin the exact same this month! those blimmin cars eh?! got lots of birthdays this month plus bot carpet and got it fitted so no spare cash. and we goin on holiday on friday so itll be the overdraft 4 that!! hope next months better 4 u hun. xxx

I hate money grrr...each time I manage to get some saved up something unexpected comes along and gobbles it all up!

:hug: Hope you get through it all right hun xxx

i wanted to go away for about a week way before the baby is due but totally skint but this month we are totally skint haha. ah well it gets depressing dont it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back