• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fatigue how bad is it normal to be ?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im extremly tired , I feel lazy and want to sleep all day, feel a bit bad as its my birthday today and I just wanna sleep and do nothing... Do any of you feel this way too ?

This is exactly how I am feeling, you are not alone/ Happy Birthday, girl!

happy birthday! its totally normal in first tri to be so tired, I used to sleep 10/12 hours at night and still doze of for a couple of hours in afternoon :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I feel like that too then get angry at myself for being lazy, it's a bit of a vicious circle but am trying to rest as much as possible as have a whole bloody week of work ahead of me :-(

yes i deffinately do. I just feel sick ALL the time which i think is why i feel like i need to sleep just to get rid of that feeling :( Roll on 2nd Tri :) xxxxxxxx Hope your all ok :) xxxx

Yeah I am feeling the same. Going out for a walk in the fresh air seems to help perk me up. Happy birthday! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back