Fathers Day Card Suggestions Advice Needed

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Have got a card for Father's Day for OH. It's very sweet, but was difficult to get one that was suitable. He's already a dad (to a beautiful 11 year old) so the Dad-to-Be ones weren't right. Neither were the daddy ones, as I know for a fact he won't get a card from his daughter.

I settled on one that said "Daddy, I know that I'm small, but I love you in a BIG way." Only trouble is that there isn't anything inside it. Can anyone advise on somewhere I can get a suitable poem or something to write in the card to make it more special?

I'm not very good with poems, I used to be though!

We love you dad
You make us smile
You make us glad
You make us proud
That you're our dad

Just an idea?
Emma x

Love you Daddy, already, from all the way in here and a pic of ur baby bump? xx

I'd just say smth like "you will be a wonderful daddy". Because the card is from you, so I wouldn't try to make it sound like it's from your baby.

Btw, I'm thinking of making a card for my husband myself, but can't think of what to draw on it. Do you mind if I ask what's on yours? Just looking for some ideas really.

It's got a tiny teddy bear on it, it already says "I may be small........ but I love you in a Big Way."

Thanks for the suggestions!

I guess it's a bit of an off-topic, but I just made a card for my husband. It's very simple, but I quite like it, so thought I might share :) It says "You'll be a WONDERFUL dad!" inside.

DSCN6883_s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back