fat or pregnant? * updated with pics 1st post

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i went to pick charlotte up from school yesterday.. and a girl who lives by me started chatting.. saying i dunno what to do withmy self now hes in school (her son) i said im gonan enjoy it ive only got a few months of peace n quiet.. she said.. u going bk to work? i said.. no im having anotehr one.. she said never..omg i didnt know that..i said... its not all fat lol..she said how far are u etc..

anyway i go to my mums and said.. do i just look fat? or do i look pregnant.. she said fat.. ur in the is she just fat or pregnant stage..in some clothes u look preg.. in others u just look fat..

:(.. how depressing.. im a fatty..

PICT0683-1.jpg

hope its not to big!

Im the same someone in the pub where I drink didnt know I was expecting so I said did u just think I was getting fat?! and he just blushed and mumbled something lol

xx

oh god dont let it get to you hun i had the same thing last night at a friends wedding. When we were all seated round the table chatting away, after a while I mentioned the BABY we were expecting, then everyone chorused together "Oh your having a baby?" Congrats!!
FLIP! No I just stuffed two main courses down when no one was lookiing! AND I thought I had chosen a top that enhanced my preggy status.
Sigh! :(

Sounds rather rude to me! Just what you don't need people saying!!! :hug:

I'm still in the "fat" stage... I saw some mothers from my daughter's school... I was just saying how tired I was, but I was off sick at the moment, and they asked me why.... cos I'm pregnant... Oh congratulations, that first trimester is always the toughest... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Even my mum says I just look like I've put on a bit of weight round my boobs and middle... Cheers mum...

Saying that I have had to capitualate and buy..... :shock: Maternity trousers today... I can still fit in my normal clothes, just they are a bit uncomfortable if they press anywhere on my stomach and the baby kicks there.

The trousers are big though :( Growing room my mum said.

You should take a picture of your bump lisa...and post it for us to see... :D We can tell you if you look fat or preggas then..

i'm feeling huge. I'm in that stage of looking fat!! my clothes are all too small by miles but all maternity clothes are too big so its jogging bottoms or loose dresses for me!! just uploaded my tummy pic at 21weeks today compared to my 20+1 and i think there is a huge difference.

Noone has mentioned my weight gain or asked if i am preg. My friend mentioned that people have asked her if i have had boob job though (all men of course!! i guess men don't look further down!!).

I get that too.
The man down the offy asked if i wanted 2 buy some fags,i said i was pregnant and he said "Oh!you dont look it." :roll:
Good thing is though,my boobs av gotten bigger.

lisa ur not fat :wall: :wall: :wall:

when u look like this.... start to worry

fat.jpg

:lol: I don't know how anyone could think anything apart from the fact that you're clearly pregnant. It's be like someone with their arms removed being told they look like they've lost weight!!

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
hahaha!

beany.. have the midwifes stressed any concerns? they told me that coz i have a high bmi.. i might be high risk!

i can see bump but as i know your pregnant im looking for it, but tbh i wouldnt be sure if i didnt know,

im also at the same stage, plus my tummy never shrunk after last baby so have so much loose skin i cant see bump, i will find a pic

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
im not really worried.. id rather not get the extra attention lol.. i want a home biorth. and i dunno bmi's r a liod of codswallop.. they dont take into account i have 1 stone each boobs lol...

Glad you arent worried about anything hun.

Funny you should mention that about your boobs - I weighed mine once (lol dont ask! :wink: I used my kitchen scales! :lol: ) and was gutted that they were only several pound each - I was convinced they were a stone each too! lmao. (mind you my boobs were more a 38 F cup at the time and now they are 38/40HH :shock: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back