farewell for now!!!

titch

Reaction score
I moved into the new house yesterday, got this rental place for another week so might pop on but incase I dont have time I will say :wave: for now! The new house in fantastic, really happy, and got to sleep in my new bed last night which was sooooo comfy! :)

Virgin media arent in my new area so might be a while cos Ill need BT to set up my internet connection for me :doh:

Hoperfully speak to you soon! xxx

I hope your not gone to long :(

Good luck with the move, and enjoy your new house xx

Bye for now and we hope it isnt long before you return :)
glad your liking your new place. speak soon xx

:wave: Good luck, Tiny! BT were extremely quick in getting ours up and running, to be fair (well, it took a week) and it was all working within seconds of me putting it all together. Good luck with the move! :hug:

Good luck in your new home home & see you soon :hug:

Thanks everyone :) Hope you're all good, just popping back to the old place to get the rest of my clothes and makeup, the light in the new house is unforgiving and Ive been looking like a troll all weekend!! Registered with the GP today and seeing the new midwife on Friday and just cos I wont be able to.....

.... 17 WEEKS!!! (for tomorrow) :)

Oh no!!!!! I've just got my net back and your going'!!! Get the net soon chick and good luck with the move my best wishes x x

Evie!!!! you're back!!!! Hope everythings okay :hug: I promise to ring BT as soon as I get back to the new house :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back