• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Far too much information

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Something very embarassing to ask you mums, i had a straightfowardish birth, just a few grazes and to be honest i feel back to normal as far as me lady bits go...... except every now and again it feels like really strong pressure behind my :oops: clitoris :oops:

Now im thinking that if anything still hurts it should be the other bit but apparently not, whats this all about ?!?!?

Has anyone else experienced it ? Is it just a bit battered and bruised poor thing lol

Im soo embarassed to ask but id rather ask you ladies than anyone else, least you cant see me go red about it :D :D :oops: :D :D

I don't know what it is, but i felt it for a while after birth. It wasn't everyday, just some. It was strange. But to be honest i still feel a bit out of sorts since birth and that's 6 months on.

I think is your pelvic floor going back to normal that group of muscles stretch far beyond just the main bits IYKWIM?
And they get stretched and all that when supporting the baby in the last months and in labour..its just repositioning :)

I had this! It was really bad. I have a high tolerance for pain and sometimes when I stopped peeing I screamed out and it actually felt worse than child birth! It might have been my pelvic floor but it felt more like it was on the outside. It only disappeared completely a couple of weeks ago.

Your pelvic floor is much bigger than you think...think of where you would call your pelvis??
its all over not just in your foo foo...lol!!

Haha! :D If that was for my benefit, don't worry- I know where my pelvic floor is. I study anatomy! But this pain was on the outside so I really think it was about that... other part (I'm a prude! :oops: )

I thought you were saying you had the same thing as Magic markers..which is that pressure behind your clitoris when you pelvic floor is going back to normal.

Hmm I don't know. Maybe it's the same. It was a lot of pressure and kind of behind but still more on the outside. Anyway if it is the same thing then it isn't pleasant and it took a while to go away! :( I don't mean to hijack the thread though! Just wanted to say she isn't alone.

moss said:
Hmm I don't know. Maybe it's the same. It was a lot of pressure and kind of behind but still more on the outside. Anyway if it is the same thing then it isn't pleasant and it took a while to go away! :( I don't mean to hijack the thread though! Just wanted to say she isn't alone.

I had this too.......bloody ouch!! when i went for a wee when i was stopping thats when this pressure would come the only way i could stop it was standing up not good when your mid flow :rotfl:

MagicMarkers said:
Something very embarassing to ask you mums, i had a straightfowardish birth, just a few grazes and to be honest i feel back to normal as far as me lady bits go...... except every now and again it feels like really strong pressure behind my :oops: clitoris :oops:

Now im thinking that if anything still hurts it should be the other bit but apparently not, whats this all about ?!?!?

Has anyone else experienced it ? Is it just a bit battered and bruised poor thing lol

Im soo embarassed to ask but id rather ask you ladies than anyone else, least you cant see me go red about it :D :D :oops: :D :D

Ooh I still get this. I did just assume though that it was still bruised and is such a tender part of the body it took longer to go back to normal.
That and the fact that no matter how I phrased it, "my clit is throbbing", will always make me sound like a perv. :lol:

lol yeah mines sort of outside as well moss !! No hijacking involved, nice to know im not the only one !!
Tadpole i think il have to say that in future and risking sounding like a perv than faffing around with *huthumm my erm.. your know... that bit.. lol* :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well... it does have a LOT of nerves! I just assumed it had a lot of trauma from Jacob's huge head! I didn't have the guts to ask anyone about it though.

Definately your pelvic floor so no need to blush! I felt as if my insides were going to drop out for a week after giving birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back