Bleeding after sex

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ok, well it's embarrassing to ask, but I'd rather ask you lot first than my MW!

I 'did the deed' this morning and afterwards noticed that I was bleeding fresh red blood. Not a lot and it probably seemed more because of what it was 'mixed' with :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: , I am feeling crampy still but I haven't had any more bleeding yet. I thought it's probably normal because my cervix is starting to thin out now (had a bit of a show earlier this week) so it's a bit delicate, but has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Rosieroo, sex what's that? Seriously the last time I had sex=10 days ago I had red blood but only a little, I contacted my midwife who said that after 30+ weeks this can be common is women. You could have an erosion on the cervix which is fine but untreatable. Hope he wasn't to rough with you-that's what my midwife said to me, I was mortified. Apparently you are supposed to avoid "doggy" style as this can cause bleeding too.

Don't know about you but when I have sex now, it feels like i'm loosing my virginity, my OH says I have went all tight and have probs getting it in. Sorry tmi, but that's partly the reason i avoid it!!

Try not to worry about it, but if you are stil concerned give your MW a call.

Hope you are keeping well xxxx

HIYA rosieroo, yes ive had that too. Midwife came on monday and gave me a sweep said i would bleed a bit, which i did but it was mainly just dark brown. When that didnt work me n hubby decided it was time to get down to it, he he he. I had exactly the same as you, fresh red blood, not alot but enough to make you go OH!!! But i have to say we've done the deed evrynight this week and still bubba is not budging and its 6 days overdue now. I dont know.

Yup ive been there too i was 23 weeks though....went in to hospital to get it checked out...bubba was fine. OH was more distraught!

Sex

thats a distant memory for me. lol

husband wont come nowhere near me. he got put off when i was pregnant with Joshua. he thinks that he can reach the baby, (he wishes, so do i hehe).

x

Spoke to the MW just as a precaution and she said that it was probably an erosion or something and it's not worry about.

Don't think I'll be doing that again for a while!!!!!! :shock: (Think DH thought he'd done something terrible!)

Happened to me at 26 weeks - only a bit of blood for a few minutes afterwards and then nothing - midwife said not to worry, could have been a polip or something and as long as it didn't continue it was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back