• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FAO quinny buzz owners that live in a flat..

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
I need another new pushchair but we live in a 2nd floor flat and have to bump the pushchair with Thomas in up the stairs, so i need one that will withstand this as my current one doesnt :(
so are they any good at being bumped up the stairs he weighs 18lb so not light either :lol:
thanks for any help
xx

I don't live in a flat, but have attempted to bump up steps a number of times and it is really difficult as it is so heavy.

slightly confused -

you have a buzz and what a new pram?

or your considering a buzz?

If you want to *bump* a pram up stairs then you need air tyres and suspension... and personally i would have suggested a buzz, bumping it up backwards if that makes sense?

i was considering the buzz but after being told its heavy im rethinking it as im only small myself so cant really bump it up the stairs need something light :)
yep air tires and bumping it up backwards
xx

Could you not get a lightweight buggy, that you fold at the bottom and then carry up?

I am also small and I do find it hard to bump the Quinny up more than a couple of steps, even with help it is tricky to carry as there isn't really anything to get hold of at the front, so you have to really tip it up to carry it up stairs. We took ours on a train from a station where you had to go across a bridge to get to the platform and with 2 of us I was knackered by the top of the bridge!

thanks hun,
ive got a dazzle but i cant manage Thomas and the buggy up the stairs even folded up and i cant leave 1 or the other alone at the top/bottom of the stairs, also if i have shopping i use the buggy to get that up the stairs aswell.
think i might just have to replace my current one with the same buggy as i love it just a shame it doesnt handle the stairs very well but then they aint built for doing that are they!!
thanks again
xx

I have just sold my buzz. I live in a flat and have 2 flights of stairs to climb. It wasn't easy getting the buzz up and down. I had a mutsy 3 rider and a mutsy 4 rider before the buzz. They were very sturdy and I could bump them up the stairs easily. When I did it with the buzz it felt like the handle was going to come off. That was a reason why I barely used it because I didn't want to break it. I opted for the petite star zia in the end because I could carry it up and down one handed. It is as light as a feather and it folds up so small - ideal for flats! I got mine from www.nurseryvalue.com with a free footmuff and free delivery. It was only £99. I would definatley reccomend it to you! PM me if you need any more help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back