FAO ELLE'SMUMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz86

Reaction score
i read the comments u had and was discusted so i decided to post a comment in ttc regarding it hope you dont mind me doing so it just annoys me y some women cn b so nasty we all come on this forum for the same reason help support and the friendlyness for some reason some women dont have any thing nice to say so the abuse people heres the link if u wanna read what i put and big congrats on ur BFP! xx
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=72817

Hear hear - the majority of people on here are extremely supportive and positive. Dont let a couple of comments spoil the experience.

Congratulations indeed - and looking forward to hearing all the news over the coming weeks and months.

sorry i didnt mean for it to come out like that :roll: most of u girls are very supportive its just a hanfull of them arnt.
i have had nothing but support from u girls it jus annoys me how some ppl can be so nasty u get me?
xx

How many times do we have to ask people to keep these disagreements to PM and OFF the forum? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Do I need to remind everyone that this kind of thing can and does lead to temp bans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back