• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FANGS!! ...out of order

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
James got his bottom 2 first then his top 2 fangs came through properly about a week ago. He has been REALLY grizzly getting the fangs, deffo worse than when bottom middle ones came through...

I dunno how u manage to bf with them through...James has caught my finger a few times and it really hurts! Do you cry when you feed her?? lol or do you have to bite down on a leather strap or what?!

My friends little girl got her 2 fangs first- looked rather strange :lol:

She has more now though

Awww bless her, bet shes been going mad, Rubes now has bottom middle two, 1 top fang and 2 top middle ones through :shock: She has bitten.................................yet :rotfl:
Cant believe it, it only seems like 5 mins ago she came out to say hello!!!!

I'm not going to laugh... it hurts biting... I'm not incurring karma :shakehead:

Most babies have their bottom teeth come through first, my mum said to me earlier that top teeth coming through first is pretty cool - haha my lil lady got her top ones first and Midna i bet money the other top one will follow quick!

Sorry bout your boobies though hun, sounds bloody painfull!

OMG happy birthday imogen... (sorry to hijack the thread mid.. :oops: )

All I can ever manage to say on these teeth topics is this.....

OUCH, PLEASE DONT LET IT BE ME YET :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm gonna put gum shields like what boxers wear on him when he starts teething :rotfl:

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: please..... say no more lol I will have nightmares tonight.....

awe hun, poor u and poor seed. :hug: :hug:

i'm glad little un hasn't got any atm

Haha! Finn has now got 4 teeth - two bottom and two top middle ones but had dreadful nights sleep last night so think more on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back