• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Familys

mum2be?

Reaction score
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Why do we have them especially mine just stab you in back :roll:

Right i am going to vent a little here sorry....

I have 2 aunts on mums side family, one i sometimes get on with the other i have always got on with until ....

I babysat for my favourite aunt is was a friday night & BB was on so wanted to get cousions to bed or upstairs watching tv so they were away from the swearing ect. so they stayed downstairs for 1 hour then i put them upstairs which my younger cousion went to bed & my other cousion who is 6 watched tv in his mums bed. No probems so i though. :wall:

Then my grandad speaks to mum (Mums dad) & tells me that my aunt is very upset with me for putting boys to bed early and not babysitting them. As she said they dont have to go bed but winked at me when she said that :? (oh she not bothered about younger boy but older mostly) i get told my grandad that my aunt has said i wont be babysitting again, i did not tidy up feet up on sofa resting when they came in.

So i decided to leave it and not talk to aunt yet until it came up then last night she phoned i expalined what i hear & she says yes she was a little upset/angry but not much & she was gonna discuss it with me when i babysit next :shakehead:

Then she tells me that my grandad was also upset with me thats why he told me about the whole thing to make me not like her as i am the only one in fmaily that does bit arguments no one talking :wall:
My grandad has apparently got ump with me for not having my other aunts daughter as bridemaid or my older cousion paige boy at MY wedding :wall: :wall:

Now i am upset that neither of them has come to be about it? both situations?

Now need advise am i being unfair?

* I believe that when you ask someone to babysit that they make rules not parents as they not there so when the babysitter says bed thats final not sit up all night waiting for parents to get in at 12/1am

*not having my cousion at MY wedding , i am having my sister as BOH, oh 2 sisters at BM & then my Bro, & his 2 Bros as users & his best m8 as best man so i have loads , then if i have one i have to have others, 3 cousions on mums side, & 2 on dads side then ohs cousion?

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Unfortunately we can choose our friends but not our families!!!

Thats not on, at the end of the day you were doing them the favour by baby sitting :evil:

Just don't bother baby sitting again, I wouldn't.

:hug:

..and weddings seem to bring out the worst in people!!!! My dad's mum wouldn't come to our wedding (her only grandaughter at that!) which upset my dad greatly and we haven't spoken to her for 2 yrs now. No reason why, just said no on the acceptance card! Her loss. She was a whinging old bag anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back