family experiencing your preg symptoms

pregpixie76

Reaction score
right now i kinda feel bad for my oh and my mother.my oh gets a sore tummy or feels sick or gets weepy and my mothers being throwing up about 1-2am round about when i feel pretty sick.
she told my other half when she gets like that shes thinking in her head will u take a bloody anti sickness pill so i can stop being sick.my mum is a twin and also experienced her twins ms so i feel for her.
my oldest kids father also had a rough time when i was preg with my oldest with nausea and fainting.
anyone else had family experiencing this?

Not family but my best friend has. I had no sickness but she felt sick all the time :D. She had ligament type pains, and now she has a bad back just like I do :D. Her OH banned me from going round there for 3 days lmao, whereas I just see it as spreading the luuuurve :D xxxxxxxxxx

My husband has been suffering from nausea at night. Whereas mine lasts all day and normally eases off at about tea time, his nausea starts at tea time and he can't finish his dinner lol.

He actually said to me the other day that he's been having sympathy symptoms and I didn't believe him until that night when he was so ill he couldn't eat his dinner.

Bless him lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

peronally i dont find it that strange that my mum n oh are feeling these things.strong bonds create these connections as a lot of first time mothers will find out once baby is born the most common being waking a few mins before baby does for feeding or feeling something isnt right.

I've been telling my OH he's been having sympathy symptoms and he's only just started to believe me! He's felt sick a couple of times and he described it as a feeling he hasn't had before, and he's also suddenly got an obsession with chocolate when he's barely touched it in over 2 years! I can't get enough chocolate at the moment either, even though I'm trying to eat as little as possible, and before pregnancy I normally only ate it about once a week

its probably good for the father to get a little taste of what we are going through lol

He got the best symptom I have though with the chocolate bit!! Typical ;)

Can't say any of my family are tbh lol x

its weird isnt it my dad cant stop eating and he says hes craving food for me lol weird isnt it xx

My OH has had sympathy symptoms, he's been feeling really tired and sick at times, he's also been a lot more hormonal than me and I swear his tummy is growing :) xx

Hahaha, yesterday my SIL said shes got my period, as she only had one a week ago, and has been getting tummy pains etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back