• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

False positives

i was always told you can not have false positive

It might be possible to get one (but seemingly it isnt), so to get two would be nigh impossible - I think you can safely say you are pregnant chick! It doesnt matter really what test it was, most are very reliable. My test came up almost instantly too... :hug:

well they say a line is a line so congratulations hun xxx

I agree a line is a line, sounds positive to me babe!!! :pray: xx

I think congratulations are in order chick! I got a positive then a negative so I went to the chemist who told me false negatives are common but you NEVER get a false positive unless you are having hormone injections or something.

Its definately a pregnancy hun! :cheer:

I'm another 'a line is a line' group member - congratulations :D :cheer:

I think you should start to feel happy about your pregnancy :D

Congratulations!!! And you proved the doctors wrong ha!

Come back and let us how you're getting on

xxx

Yep, my thoughts are so long as your having unprotected sex you can get pregnant!!! Congrats hun xxx

Congrats, as they say when you chill out about TTC that's when it happens! Your pregnant WOO HOO!!!

i agree i think you are pregnant so congratulations a line is aline which means ur pregnant

congratulations!

i would say that 2 tests are a big BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back