Faking it??? :(

If i remember right then the depo can be done anything up to a month late so a week late is fine.

The depo certainly wont cause a pregnancy test to come back negative if she is definately pregnant.

Unfortunately a lot of girls do this when someone has tried to split up with them, usually young girls who are trying to get there boyfriend back, but why on earth would you want to be with someone that didnt love you back?

I think you need to stay away from her.

This is a really hard one for you and it sounds as though you are being very reasonable. I would agree with a previous comment that even had you conceived a baby it is not a reason to stay together and would probably be detrimental for both of you and the baby in the long run.

My next observation would be that the ultrasound would be very very early. I am not convinced that anything would show at this stage and a normal scan does not occur until 11 weeks at the earliest for just this reason. The egg will only just have implanted ( started to grow) and it would be tiny - look like a bubble. She may be pregnant and there is every possibility that the test comes back negative - however the injection would not cause this. Equally the injection may cause miscarriage at this early stage as the hormone is designed to prevent implantation - in other words her body is lead to believe that the conditions for growing a baby are not plausable and so the body rejects any egg.

My gut feeling is the same as yours however I would still ask for proof. Ulitmately you may still decide this relationship is not for you and I would advise this, BUT you will have financial responsibilities and therefore you could base your arguement on this.

Could I suggest that in the future you safeguard yourself and use your own protection - sorry to sound so patronizing but then you will not have this problem ever again! Good luck and think long and hard about why you split up in the first place!

A friend of mine did the same thing to her boyfriend. He split up with her and she told everyone she was 6 weeks pregnant but a week later she told me she had been in hospital for 2 nights due to alot of bleeding and told me she had a miscarriage and that the hospital had told her she was actually 9 weeks pregnant but she told my mum that the hospital didn't even know she was pregnant so she obviously lied. How could they tell her she was 9 weeks pregnant but not know about it. I work at the hospital so I know she lied. I cant stand girls that do that especially when they already have a young child. I stopped speaking to her when I found out she lied.

PERSONALLY i think shes lying to you.
That is my oppinion.
Sounds like shes always lied to you and always will lie.
People like her can not b trusted.
I wouldnt trust her as fasr as i could throw her:eek:

:shock:

GOOD LUCK with it all let us no how u get on xx

The mere fact that you doubt her and would have to stand over her to make her take a test just screams to me GET OUT NOW. If by some miracle she is in fact preg you can still be there for the baby and lets face it that poor kid is gonna need at least one sane parent to turn to. You sound like a decent bloke by the fact your even prepared to hang around but my advice is RUN, RUN LIKE HELL and find yourself a woman who deserves you.

I know this sounds harsh sorry but believe me I have this username for a reason and I hate it when people take pregnancy and new life so lightly.

Hello confusedfella,

I had the depo injections for 2 years and it took me and my fella 18 months for me to fall pregnant after stopping it, and you can be over a fortnight late having the booster so i recon she is telling porkies :fib: naughty little minx, id get rid :cry: Also i had an early ultrasound at 8 weeks due to an earlier miscarrige and there was just a tiny black blob on the picture so nothing could show on her ultrasound at such an early stage.

Amy xxx

Good point about the scan Mrs P. I have a history of ectopic pregnancy and so I was scaned over several weeks and nothing could be seen till nearly 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back