Fake tans

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

What fake tans are you using? I usually (when i can be bothered) use st tropes spray because I don't have to rub it in, do you think this is still ok to use? Its an aerosol one? Think I might be better using a lotion that you have to rub in? I always get streaks but if it is better for the baby I will do that.

Thanks
:)

Also do you think its ok to tint my eyebrows? I haven't done anything for 19 weeks but looking a bit rough now think i might need to make some effort ha xx

I used fake bake mousse while I was pregnant- I stopped at 35 weeks as I couldn't reach anymore 🙈🙈 Spray will be fine as long as your in a ventilated area. I also tinted my brows/lashes and had acrylics done throughout xx

I use St Moritz as I find this identical to St Tropez but only 3.99 in Superdrug/Boots etc! You can get it in spray, mousse or lotion! I prefer the mousse though as it goes a bit further, you come out in a lovely colour but I will agree with GF91 it's starting to get harder to reach around my bump hah!
xx

Thanks I never tried the St Moriz is it an aerosol or pump spray? Will book my eye brows next week xx

I have been considering the St Tropez in shower gradual tan. Not sure how well this would work though.
Currently use Loreal Sublime gradual tan. Bit worried about using actual fake tan as my skin has become so sensitive since being pregnant x

Thanks I never tried the St Moriz is it an aerosol or pump spray? Will book my eye brows next week xx

It's fab! I wouldn't use anything else :) the spray is in an aerosol can but the mousse is in a pump xx

I use the st moritz one as well, so cheap and not streaky at all. Xx

I use St Moritz as I find this identical to St Tropez but only 3.99 in Superdrug/Boots etc! You can get it in spray, mousse or lotion! I prefer the mousse though as it goes a bit further, you come out in a lovely colour but I will agree with GF91 it's starting to get harder to reach around my bump hah!
xx

I use this one in the fair as I feel it's a more natural look and you can always reapply which tends to look better anyway I think with a second coat. I use the mousse as it goes on so much easier than the spray I found that quite clumpy or sticky.

I don't think spray tans are recommended could be wrong but I don't know as I don't visit salons anymore.

Recently I've been using Garnier tinted moisturizer (big bottle from asda 2.50)which I love because it doesn't smell and I don't feel like I have a layer or coating on my skin and you feel super smooth also it's easier to reapply after a bath and doesn't stain your hands. In also think it comes off gradually a lot nicer. I find with tan it can be days of patchiness in between but this seems to evenly come off so doesn't go streaky or patchy.

Can you tell I love the tinted moisturizer lol. Both are good just depends what your after. I've preferred the moisturizer in pregnancy because with one coat I look less I'll but not like suddenly super dark. :lol:

I use St moritz for a night out or daily use Garnier.

xxxx

Russellmuscle, iv just been to asda to buy that tinted moisturiser!! Put me in the notion lol xx

I've just got ambre solaire one it's like 12 hour developing one?!?! Love my St tropez usually only get it when it on sale! Thanks for all your replies. Anyone else look really pale? Going on hols next week so hopefully get some colour in my face xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back