Fake Tan?

Stella_25

Reaction score
Hi there.... I feel a bit silly asking this really? but I was wondering do you think it would be okay to use Fake tan?.... Before I was pregnant I used Fake bake tanning mousse all the time.... but I stop when I found out I was Pregnant...But seeing that summer is here now i would like to use it, I dont really like sitting out in the sun, and I burn really easy as i'm very pale... any advice would be great! thanks :D

I've used it a few times and most people will say its ok. They've never really tested it on pregnant women before so that's why some are wary about it. The only thing is that one time I put it on and it went a bit patchy because my skin is different in pregnancy x

Thanks Weenik.... I was going to do the tan tonight but cant be bothered!! lol.... but thanks for the warning about going patchy... I'ii make sure I exfoliate.x.x

My pregnacy book says using fake tan is fine during pregnancy. I couldn't live without my st. tropez moose! I have found that it is very drying on my skin the next day after using so I have to use loads of moisturiser. x x x x

I know what you mean.... I cant live without tan!! i look soo pale... and it makes me feel good... i'm getting bigger and bigger by the day.... so need something to make me feel good!!...lol

I'm the same Gemma, I use St Tropez too but I don't put it on my belly which looks really strange when I'm naked! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back