Fairy/Butterfly Tattoo

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Hi all. I haven't added a thread since my D&C cos really couldn't find the words to say anything. Practically closed myself in house with my:knit: and Greys Anatomy dvds for a week and didn't want to see anyone. Beginning to feel human again and trying to get life back to normal and DH and I both know that once my cycle is back to normal that we will try again. In meantime won't be preventing either.

I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo as a memory and today booked appointment for end of February. Picked the one I think is very fitting the night before I had procedure and have been dwelling on idea since. Today just went for it and booked in. Cant wait now to get it done but not looking forward to the pain.

Hello Dawn.........been thinking about you xx

You're far braver then me going for a tattoo am such a wimp!

Hey Cazza. I've had 2 before. This time hoping to get one of the old ones covered or incorporated into new one. Pain not that bad - or wasn't wen I got one I'm looking covered done. :)

How u keeping? xx

That sounds like a lovely idea hun!

Glad you are feeling a bit more human! i did the same as you, locked myself away in the house for a week, it does get easier though hun!

Good luck with TTC in the future :)

What a beautiful idea.. I got my baby boys name on my neck with his Birth/Death date.. It was my first tattoo and it was not sore atal, im hoping to get his footprints next but im nervous about getting them done.. You will be fine hunni it wall be worth it in the end x

What a lovely way to remember your little angel hunny.
Glad your starting to feel abit better, it does get easier :hugs: and we are all here if you need us.

Im not great with pain and ive got 7 tatoos, you will be fine hunny. Im not sure whether they will advise this but use prep h cream on it once you have had it done, it stops it from drying to quickly and becoming itchy x x

The tattoo I'm planning on getting is a butterfly where the body is a fairy. It's really nice. Also planning to get date on but not sure - do I get date of d&c or date midwife told me my little one had died? I had thought date of procedure. What do you all think? xx

That's a lovely idea.
Difficult question about the date... I think of the day we lost our little one as the day we found out there was no longer a heartbeat... it's a very personal choice though.
Xx

What a lovely idea to remember your little one, hope your doing ok xxx

Hey Spinneygirl. Thank you. Today is first day that I have felt more like ME just hope that this is the start of the way forward. :) Time to concentrate on getting body back into shape and ready to try again. xxx

I am getting a tattoo too, getting three daisies with the words "too beautiful for earth" one for each of my MC

Oh Weggi - that's a really sweet idea hunny

Dawn - I'm ok at the moment thnak you sweetheart. Had a wobble a few days ago but managed to hold it together..........DH has been an absolute rock, god I love him so much even after 22 years of marriage!!

wonderful idea hon, it's nice to have a wee tribute. I'm having one done on my foot, not for the baby but for my sister. It's a wee reminder every day, not that we would forget but you know what i mean xx

that's a lovely idea - i'd love to have one for my angels but too scared!

i think its nice when they have a genuine meaning to you and think any tribute you do will be wonderful x

are you going to post a pic? would love to see it :) I'm going to have 'Ava 21/11/10' on my neck & either her hand or footprints underneath just need the money to do it xx

I love tribute tattoos! they have such meaning! its not quite the same but i have 2 tributes to my grandad (was going to be 1, words under pic but liked them better appart) i have 'loved forever, forgotten never' in a bracelet joined with little flick stars and then i have a robin on the front of my shoulder as he is now a robin and he can sit on my shoulder and wisper in my ear when im feeling down or missing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back