Faint pos hpt, spotting & sickness all in 1 day!

beetle

Reaction score
So this morning I took a hpt, I have taken a couple in the last few days and all have been neg. I thought it would be a good idea to use FMU and to my shock there is a very faint line! :shock:

I've been feeling dreadful all morning. I feel like I could be sick, but I haven't actually done so yet. My stomach is doing somersaults.
I don't know if this is the start of m/s or if it's just nerves, or I could just be feeling ill.

I went to the toilet earlier and when I wiped there was a blob of pinky/red discharge. Just been again and when I wipe it is pinky tinged on the toilet paper.

Now I'm worried that something isn't right. I dunno maybe I'm just paranoid! I've got all symptoms of AF, and even though I have had this faint positive, I'm convinced I'm going to come on any minute now.

Any suggestions as to what is going on, I'm really confused at the moment. :?

As we all well know PREG symptoms are very similar to the witch, however if you got a faint pos then thats good news? are you actually late? Maybe its just to early to get a darker line. Test tomorrow morning and see if its any darker?

As for the sickness, you could be feeling nausea because either preg or worry? You know the expression 'worried sick'. I keep feeling sick as well but im sure its just stress. Fingers crossed hun for a BFP soon!

Well my cycles are usually around 30 days, I'm on day 28 at the mo.
My last cycle was 23 days, so all I know is that it should be around this time?

It just seems that I'm not having too many symptoms of AF at the mo, it feels like it's gonna come, but who knows.

I know I've had a faint pos, but I'm just not convinced, maybe I'm seeing things. I know they say a line is a line, but...I dunno.

yeah a line is a line :D

Are you going to test tomorrow?

Yeah, I'm gonna do another test in the morning.
I'm so nervous though. If I am pregnant it's totally unplanned. I have no idea how to tell my bf. :shock:

I've been feeling so sick all day, I've just had dinner and just feel like I want to throw it straight back up! Is that normal?

Also is it normal to feel like AF is just around the corner? Everytime I go to the loo I think it's gonna arrive.

beetle said:
Also is it normal to feel like AF is just around the corner? Everytime I go to the loo I think it's gonna arrive.

Yes thats how a lot of people feel when they're preg. Because there's more discharge and some twinges.

Good luck for your next test :hug:

I thought so.

Tomorrow morning seems like ages away lol. I'm so incredibly impatient!

Not sure how I'm feeling at the mo. Very confused, scared and mixed up. I can't stop thinking about the if's and but's, but I know I need to just wait til I know for definate.

All the best for tommorrow sweety. Let us know how you get on. :hug:

Thanks.

I will let you know in the evening, won't have time to come on the computer before work.
It'll be an emotional day tomorrow if its positive!

It sounds like you probably are! The pinky discharge could be an implantation bleed. Good luck! :D

Well I woke up this morning, went to the loo and AF had arrived! Along with the horrid cramps and backache.

I have no idea why I had a faint positive yesterday then?

Oh well, what will be will be.

Thanks.
It would of been nice if I was, but my time will come.

uh 3% of women still get AF during pregnancy...ty another test to be safe and if you get another line go to the doctor and take your test with you!

^ Really!
Even if it's just like it normally is? It started with a day of brown discharge on the sunday, then yesterday and today it's been pretty much how it usually is, maybe slightly lighter, but not a great deal.

I will do another test anyway when AF is finished just to double check tho.

Thanks

sorry she got you hun - you're right your time will come :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back