Faint lines

candymycandy

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Not sure if anyone remembers me from a couple of years ago, had my little boy in feb last year and am just pg now! Have a slight concern though that hpt lines aren't getting darker. Last AF was 23/08, I ov'd 9/09 and so Am 14dpo today (af due also today). I suspect I implanted late as only got a super faint line on Wednesday. Did a FRER yesterday FMU and it was a pretty decent line but ICs and Asda own are faint and haven't got darker this morning. If I'm thinking positively then if I implanted late then hcg hasn't had much of a chance to double and also have read mixed reviews on Asda tests. Oh yesterday also got a bfn on a cb digi. Not sure what to think, anyone else had this, esp with Asda/Morrisons tests?

Thanks xx

I'd stick with FRERS and maybe do a digi in a week or so once your hcg has had a chance to jump up hun x

I had two faint lines when I was two days late on tescos own. Then I did a cb digi at a week late and it said 2-3. Going to do abother one on Monday at 2 weeks late so hope to see 3+.

I think brands and people vary so I would stick to digitals as you know where you stand.

Congratulations - a line is a line and here's wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

They are probably just not as senstitive. Stick to the same tests when comparing lines. Did you use the digi with fmu? xx

Yeah same tests, cb was fmu as well. But bought a normal cb digi today and used wee from midday and it was bfp. I just like to see dark lines! Think it's just making me anxious as I got dark lines early on and quickly last time. Going to try and save my cb with conception indicator until Monday if I can!

Thanks for your replies ladies xx

Hi it took ages for me to get a faint line on my ic's I got my positive on a FRER at 10DPO but nothing on an ic until about a week and a half after that xx

Thanks becsy that's reassuring. Still no darker on the ICs today so think it's time to stop testing...! xx

Hi hun i remember you xx step away from ics and stick to frer xx looking forward to your digi next week xx best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back