• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook

PinkPanther

Reaction score
Anyone on Facebook? I'm not going to be able to get on here and post properly for a while but can keep up with Facebook. I would like to keep up with others news though as I feel I've made some nice friends on here.

So who wants to be me mate then:lol:

I can add you if you like if you don't want to put your full name on here then pm me.

I can also send you my name through pm but I'm not easy to find (my name is popular)

have added / accepted u this morning... i love facebook.. it's nice to put a face to a name and i love looking at everyones photies.. wedding days and happy times in all our lives x x x

Just sent a request for you. Found you on Treeze's facebook. xx

You will be able to find me through riotfox friends. My names emma brown, so bloody common so its too hard to search my name lol x

And if you find Emma you can find me through her...my name is Cassandra!

xx

mine is nadia flisher. feel free to add me. xxx

id love to keep up with you all on facebook
look for
Ria Painter Coates
x

i've just added a couple more on fb.. i'm getting really confused now though as to who is who with regards nicknames on here and real names on facebook!!

im guessing you just added me treeze...going by the name lol?

Ooo I'm off to find u all now. I'm Heidi, second name begins with W! Xxx

Haha treeze I get mixed up sometimes too. Mines is easy though since I don't use a nickname x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back