Face moisturiser?

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Can you recommend any good ones? I sometimes get dry skin on my forehead which comes and goes but nothing seems to really hydrate it??

Thanks!

I have very dry skin and the only thing that works for me is Nivea... ive used it for years! some people find it thick and greasy but for me its all that works on my dry skin!

I swear by clinique super defence moisturiser, it's quite pricey but works really well, you don't need a lot as it's really rich so it does last a long time

MrsBrightside said:
I have very dry skin and the only thing that works for me is Nivea... ive used it for years! some people find it thick and greasy but for me its all that works on my dry skin!

Can you get nivea cream especially for your face or do you use the small tub kind?

nazmomi said:
I swear by clinique super defence moisturiser, it's quite pricey but works really well, you don't need a lot as it's really rich so it does last a long time

hmm i just looked it up on google and prices seem to start from £27 which is a bit too pricey for me :doh:

Hubby using the Men's Nivea (ahem :shhh: ) for his face so they must do a womens one.

I use the Bobby Brown face base and it's gorgeous and smells so yummy I could scoop it out and eat it - no excuse, I used to want to do that before I was pregnant! :lol: My face has been drier since PG and it works just as well.

Cliniqu Dramatically Different Gel for me. I find the lotion too greasy :D

boots botanics , dayshift moisturiser, its normally about £4 a tube (which lasts ages) but its on offer at the moment,

its great underneath foundation or powder, or just on its own, i suffer from dry patches but sometimes it goes greasy and the moisturiser works brilliantly for me

ShineyHappyPeople said:
MrsBrightside said:

Can you get nivea cream especially for your face or do you use the small tub kind?

I just use the stuff in the tub cheap as chips and always works well with my skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back