Extremly tired!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I am soooo tired these days, I feel soo lazy I dont even feel like putting on makeup in morning and just wear comfy clothes all time, really dont want to be like this, is there anything i can do to get more energy or will it last like this the last months now :wall2:

I went through this when I first started maternity leave at 35 weeks - I think you have to force yourself out of it otherwise you'll end up bored at home too much!

I make sure I get up and showered and make up before 10am and it does make me feel more normal! Still get very tired but that's the joy of maternity leave - afternoon naps!!!

Likelihood is you'll be tired from now on, but just sleep whenever you feel like it and try to get out for fresh air, a short walk every day will get some endorphins going and probably help you sleep a bit better as well as build up a bit of stamina and muscle tone for birth!

x

Kbrady thanks! Sounds like a good idea, will defintly try to force myself to go more for walks etc :) I work most of the time infront of computer and probably need to be a bit more active:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back