• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

extreme tiredness has kicked in yaawwnnn

jojo3972

Reaction score
i knew it would i suffered terribly with my last pregnancy, i would just fall asleep without any warning and now im here again soon as 1 pm appraoches i can feel it :nap:i then get a headache if i dont lay down n have a kip so here i am finishing my cuppa eyes burning i am going to go n lay down on sofa, dont get me wrong im not moaning i welcome all the preg symptoms going i was just hoping i would not get this again lol oh well its a gd job i have a empty house all day n get my housework done first thing so now am off to noddy land :nap: xxxxx

Ditto. Im lucky though that my boy will have a nap with me whilst my little girl is at nursery. I've never been this tired! Hope your nap helps xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I seem to get really tired at around 2pm, but once I come through that - seem to be ok until 10pm!! X

I thought I was over that, as I felt so good yesterday, but I'm knackered again today! For me, it's not needing to sleep, it's a physical tiredness like a heaviness in the limbs and feeling done in when I climb the stairs. Pathetic! :roll:

I am feeling this too but stuck at work. seriously dont know how I am going to make it to maternity leave.

I thought I was over that, as I felt so good yesterday, but I'm knackered again today! For me, it's not needing to sleep, it's a physical tiredness like a heaviness in the limbs and feeling done in when I climb the stairs. Pathetic! :roll:

i knoww at u mean i seriously cant be arsed to do anything i realy have to push myself and with a big house and lots of mouths to feed clothes to wash etc i realy cant have the cba attitude but i realy would like to lol little kip made me feel a little better but still feel shattered xx

I got in from work tonight and slept for 2.5 hours. Definitely not like me x

imm ready for my bed now n oh isnt even home yet hes a delivery driver of posh furniture hes all over the uk been to london kent areas today n should be home by 8.30 then i need to feed him yawwnnnn early bed i think lol xx

Haha I'm already in bed, Although I am doing some work before sleep. I honestly don't know how you all do it with other kids. Think this may be my only baby!

Last edited:
It hasnt hit me yet but this was how I was with my first pregnancy. I used to nap when I got home from work otherwise I would feel nauseous. Not sure how that will work this time round with a one year old!!

i feel so sorry for myself all i want to do is sleep and i work full time and go college 3 nights a week and sooo cba at alllllllll lost all my motivation my bean is sucking the life outta me which i am soo glad about but dont know how i am going to cope at all !! do they sell pro plus for pregnant women pmsl some 1 who has has other children please tell me it gets better 2morrow lol( or at least very soon ) xxx

I don't know if it's psychological but I'm now feeling v tired lol! Ella has just had her late bottle so bed time for me x

well i had a crap nights sleep due to oh snoring and me light sleeping i never used to light sleep its only been the last yr ish so i wake up so easy now i ended up on the blooming sofa gd job he stays out gtwice a week with work lol lol im now knackered and my bk is hurting am feeling sorry for myself today blerrgghhhh and yes it does get better for a while then comes bk later on 30 weeks ish but u will need naps then cos u wont be abole to sleep due to not getting cumfy baby waking u up thinking ur inside of ur tummy is a foorball hehe and bouncing on ur bladder lol ohhhh the joys xxx

well i had a crap nights sleep due to oh snoring and me light sleeping i never used to light sleep its only been the last yr ish so i wake up so easy now i ended up on the blooming sofa gd job he stays out gtwice a week with work lol lol im now knackered and my bk is hurting am feeling sorry for myself today blerrgghhhh and yes it does get better for a while then comes bk later on 30 weeks ish but u will need naps then cos u wont be abole to sleep due to not getting cumfy baby waking u up thinking ur inside of ur tummy is a foorball hehe and bouncing on ur bladder lol ohhhh the joys xxx

At least your OH was only snoring! Mine bloody woke me up expecting hanky panky :roll:
I mean really! 3.30am and you think I want it?!?!? Bloody men

lmao typical bloody man hey dans on a sex ban he wont even come near me poor bloke, hes not even asked for any other favours:shock: lol i think i wore him out in the ttc months pmsl i hope ya told him to bugger off lol unless u was feeling the urge aswel lol x

He got the look of death ha ha
Honestly I was soooo sound asleep and could have stabbed him :rofl:
I said to him after the bleed at the weekend that maybe we should not have full on sex till i get my scan at 13 weeks but I think cause the epu lady said it was fine he's just went for it. Bloody bugger. I make him get up with the kids this morning lol

hahaha serves him right hehe it is fine to have sex its just with wat went on last yr we are trying to not do anything that will cause a bleed or anything like that, not gonna kill him is it no sex for 6 weeks or so fgs he has a hand lol lol,men eh only gd for one thing putting the wheeely bin out pmsl oj love him realy lol

for first 13 weeks i was feeling same....i used to sleep alot dont worry thats normal :) enjoy sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back