Expressing Question

Bloom

Reaction score
OK i know its probaly too early to be expressing but my one nipple is still so sore im going to express some of the milk off it just to give it some time to heal before i let madam loose on it again (im still feeding her off the sore breast but just not as often as the other one). Im leaking loads of both breasts so i know im not having any problems with my supply.

Anyway this probaly sounds really stupid but once ive expressed some i know i can keep it at room temp for about 10 hours or put it in the fridge but what sort of temp should it be when i give it to madam if i leave it at room temp do i need to heat it up as long as its within the 10 hours?

Once you express you should put it in the fridge straight away in a sterlised container/bottle. I used to heat mine up to room temperature to feed him x

yeah i think it can be left out of fridge less then 10 hours, i always put it straight into fridge and then put in a bowl of warm water for 10mins before feeding LO

paradysso said:
yeah i think it can be left out of fridge less then 10 hours, i always put it straight into fridge and then put in a bowl of warm water for 10mins before feeding LO

me too :)

and try to store it in small quantities so I dont waste any, i cant bear throwing it away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back