Exhausted

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hope all is well in Tri-1 today.

I was looking for abit of advice, i am completely exhausted and was hoping one of you lovely ladies have a magic remedy that i could try. I could fall asleep stood up at the mo! I never felt this tired with my LO x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best advice is to sleep! Serioaly whenever I forties. In tri 1 the only cure was sleeping. I took 1 sick day as I was that tired. It does pass, but for now it's gonna hit! X

I'm afraid there's no remedy except to eat well and sleep when you can! It's very tiring in the first few weeks as so much rapid growth is taking place, and your body is adjusting to it all.

I hope you get a chance to rest when you feel especially tired. :)

My wife had the same - eating energy bars and cereal bars worked for her!

Aw im sorry your so sleepy! i bet its hard with a 2 yr old! I obviously dont know how u feel until i gte my bfp, so just wanted to say stack up on veggies and get plenty of sleep in, let the OH take over for a bit and put your feet up :)x

I agree with the other ladies, the only cure is to sleep when your tired. Get yourself snuggled up in your pjs and just have 40 winks :) Hang in there it does get better hun xxx

Im exactly the same, constantly exhausted and unfortunately with a very energetic 2.5 year old I dont get a chance to sleep in the day. And he isn'T a brilliant sleeper at night either. I think you just have to get through one day at a time, just try to rest maybe not sleep but have a lie down or sit as often as possible. I was soo tired this morning i made my self pancakes and covered them in sugar and golden syrup hoping it would give me some energy :D

Thanks guys. Ive had my tea, my OH made me pork scouse so ive had my veggies and Im now writing this while im resting in bed :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My advice is just sleep whenever you have the chance! Obviously dont try energy drinks as they have way too much caffine in them but I tend to read the back of the bottles as I love Powerade and that doesnt have caffine in it. Prob not too good for you but if Wayne Rooney drinks it, its good enough for me lol!

Good luck sweet xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back