Exercising

Lovisa

Reaction score
Does anyone know what exercises you can do whilst pregnant or is it safe to still use the wiifit on the wii?
I know you can't do certain exercises but werent sure if its safe to do any from the wiifit range.

Im using an exercise bike - perfectly safe and a great way to stay fit and strong :) Dont know about Wii stuff sorry :)

Have a look and see if your local community centre does any pre-natal fitness classes. Mine has no joining fee or monthly membership, and each class is about £2.

What exercises you can do really depends on what your fitness was like before you became pregnant, and how often you exercised.

Thanks for all your advice.
I didnt do exercises everyday but when I did I'd probably do most of the ones on the wiifit and I'd occassionly do pressups or tummy crunches.
I know the later 2 probably would not be good to carry on doing.

I might just carry on doing light yoga and light stretches, I just wanted to know if anyone had come across any info or books saying what you could and couldn't do.
Thanks all x

I still used my wii fit :oops: in fact I got my best score at hula hooping at 38weeks preg and still can't beat it:rofl:

As Tonks said thou it depends what you did before and your fitness levels. I'm a gymnastics coach and continued to coach and do warm ups until I had jack however there were certain parts of it I hung back from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back