Exercise

Beth88

Reaction score
I do cheerleading at my uni, and i REALLY love it so much, but its not quite what people expect, it involves a lot of stunts, and as im a size 6, and 5' 3" im the flyer in the team.. Now obviously i cant do that again, but i did do it on thursday :shock: How this little seed has stuck i do not know...

But my question is, what type of exercise can i do?

Example:

If you are used to running 20 miles a day then cut it down to 10.

If you are already used to a certain amount of excersise, in small doses is fine.

Do not overdo it, and try not to do anything strenuous, I was only picking up my daughter today quickly and felt a very painfull pull at the bottom of my belly.

As soon as your feeling uncomfortable or in pain you need to stop, just common sense hun :hug:

Swimming is great and gentle!
As Tasha has already said, if you already do alot of excercise then its fine to continue in moderation! :D
But yeh I would guess cheerleading isnt such a great idea! :(
But it is only another 8 months, then hopefully you can get back at it!! :D :cheer:

haha, yeah i hope i can get back to it in 8 months, i somehow think i may be slightly out of shape though and not quite cheerleading material :rotfl:

Yeah i might try and go wimming once a week, thanks girls :hug:

Give it a couple of weeks and the most you will feel like doing is dragging yourself to the fridge :rotfl:

Just take it easy for now...no more flinging about in the air for you my girl! :D

sally12 said:
Give it a couple of weeks and the most you will feel like doing is dragging yourself to the fridge :rotfl:

Just take it easy for now...no more flinging about in the air for you my girl! :D

Haha i can't wait for those weeks to hurry up! im totally not interested in food at the moment!
and nope, dont you worry, i will not be doing any stunts again! :D

I've actually been going off my food as well. I normally love my food, now I just can't seem to handle anything apart from breakfast. But as everyone said exercise is fine, just in moderation. If you're like me and do nothing, then taking up gentle exercise is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back