• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

exercise in your 2ww

babyg

Reaction score
Heyyy

Maybe a stupid question but thought I'd ask the experts :) :)

Can running/jogging in ur 2ww hav an affect on implantation??

I don't want to affect my chances of gettin my bfp

Thanks xxx

This is a tricky one because I hear mixed opinions. My reflexologist told me that the time to be "going for it!" in terms of excercise is between AF and ovulation. Its good for your hormones to be exercising at this time to get a good healthy egg. But she said post ovulation then gentle exercise is better. Things like yoga, brisk walks etc. I guess it makes sense if a little bean is trying hard to bed down x

Thanks for ur reply, it kinda makes sense to me when u wudnt wana be bouncing around but thought I was being bit silly, will just stick to cross trainer and walking up hill in my 2ww :) :)

I stop exercising in my 2ww - however I have a history of miscarriage so that is my reason (plus I hate exercise!!) I do still walk over an hour a day though!

xxxxxxxxx

It depends, if youv always ran or exercised its fine to continue loads of preg ladies attended my body attack class which is high cardio workout plus beyonce she jus had a baby she dances like a maniac jus depends on your health love always ask your GP xxxx

I hit the gym hard but it was more that I was at breaking point in jan with ttc and I wanted to burn of the festive love handles. Didn't do implantation any harm and I was in body combat night before bfp so don't worry about it. But if you are just refrain from high impact aerobics :) x

Thanks girls, will just take it easy in my 2ww I think, don't wana take a risk xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back