~~EXCITING MESSAGE FROM TRACEY2~~

thanks sarah- for posting that for me :hug: :hug:

and thanks for all the messages guys is so great am gonna have to go back not sure when but they will be in touch with appointment to follow up to see how much more he is growing as he was little on small size but she said he will proberly gain it all on soon and its not that unusual so thats reassured me lots,

and he is a wiggly little bugger would not sit still at all eveytime she ran the scanner over he jumped to the other side to get away dont think he liked being poked lol :hug: :hug:

awww as i said in text congratulations on joining team blue.

Blue shopping here we come :dance:

Again, as I said in reply to your txt hun - CONGRADZ!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

A Boy - EAKKKKK, how exciting!! When is your next scan?

tracey 2 said:
thanks sarah- for posting that for me :hug: :hug:

and thanks for all the messages guys is so great am gonna have to go back not sure when but they will be in touch with appointment to follow up to see how much more he is growing as he was little on small size but she said he will proberly gain it all on soon and its not that unusual so thats reassured me lots,

and he is a wiggly little bugger would not sit still at all eveytime she ran the scanner over he jumped to the other side to get away dont think he liked being poked lol :hug: :hug:

No probs hun :hug:

congrats Trace...couldn't reply to text got no credit

Boys are the best!!!

Cixes said:
oh how lovely! Boys are so loving you will never get a moment without him wanting a cuddle i bet! I had two of my boys fighting over who could get the closest to me this morning! and as i type Harry is stroking my face!

Congratulations!!!! :hug: :dance:

Aww how adorable your boys are ....
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14