Exciting Day

bobkat

Reaction score
Hi all,

today is pretty much all about baby. Had mw appt this am for anti-d injection and blood tests. Heard bubs HB again :dance: and it kicked the doppler thingy off my tummy at one point, had a good old chuckle at that. Bump is measuring spot on as well so all good.

This evening we go for a 4D scan which I cannot wait for, appt is at 5.30pm, can't believe we are going to see what it looks like. We are team yellow and going to stick with that, so hoping it won't be too obvious from looking at its facial features - will be instructing sonographer to stay away from the business end. :shock:

It's a shame really that I have had to come into work inbetween, but I have just taught my last lesson till June next year!!!! and we break up tomorrow :dance::dance::dance:.

Overall a good day beckons. :)

definitely sounds like a good day!! I had my 36wk app this morning and am touring the labour ward this evening, so today is all about it finally sinking in for me lol!! Midwife said she might not see me again until I've had the baby! :shock:

Here are a couple of pics from my 3D scan yesterday, we are team yellow so will be interesting to hear your thoughts on whether it's a girl or boy. The nose looks funny because it's head was right up close to the uterine wall and there was not enough room for the signal to bounce back so it sort of sliced off part of the face - not literally! So the sonographer only charged us half and said to go back next week for another try. It's measuring a little big though - see my other thread about that.

Attachments

• 28weeks (4)r.jpg
    28weeks (4)r.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 28weeks r.jpg
    28weeks r.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 28weeks (2)r.jpg
    28weeks (2)r.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online