excited... but not...iykwim!

trixipaws

Reaction score
do u remember when y'all were at school, and after the summer holidays u kinda excited about going back coz ur in the next year up and everything- but after 2 days ur back to hating school again and cant wait til the next summer holidays?

thats how i feel about work tomorrow! my maternity leave has come to an end and this is my last day of it. im excited sort of but i kno after the first 2 days ill be wishing i was off again. i wish i could just hav my first day in then go off for another 9 months!

it wont be too bad, the first week its only 3 4-hour days, the second week its 3 5-hour days and after that its my full 3 7-hour days- but only one week then iv got a week off coz we going to reykjavik :dance:

so kinda excited but dreading it too! wish me luck :(

Hi trixi,

I was just about to make a post wishing you good luck tomorrow - Good Luck honey! Let us know how is goes, how everyone is with you and how it feels to leave Millie.

Valentine Xxx

you will be fine hun i know you will yes it will be bit weird at first but soon im sure you will be in swing of things, and your be looking forward to going home having a good cuddle with millie.

i will text you tommorrow to see how your getting on, im working most of this week as well :hug: :hug:

It might not be be so bad,I've been at school a month andn I'm actually quite enjoying the mental excersise

Good luck :hug:

you'll be fine :D 21 hours sounds like the perfect number of hours to work and still have enough time at home :D

Good Luck hun!! :hug:
I know what you mean though, i'm looking forward to going back to work but i know once i'm back i'll wanna be off again lol

Fairly hectic then!! I work as a repairs advisor for a housing association. I really like it actually - even though people can be right a*seholes. But hey, so can I when stuff breaks down. Lol. I like the feeling I get at having achieved sonething at the end of the day as i am front-line for the whole org so deal with all sorts of things. Having read some threads on here from some of the girls with unpleasant accommodation situations & having lived in cr*p places myself (all private!) it is nice to help, even if a small way, people have nice living spaces. If any of that makes sense?? I think if you have a good living situation it goes a long to way to help you deal with the other rubbish that life throws at you.

Anyway - good luck for tomorrow & let us know how your first day goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back