• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Excellent Sun Shade for Pushchair

lisa31

Reaction score
This is brilliant for the pushchair. I have been able to take Heidi out and about everywhere (even in this heatwave!)

http://www.shade-a-babe.co.uk/

Highly recommded (and no I dont work for them!!!!! - I should ask them for commission though cos a couple of people I know have bought them!

L x

I have this one and it's excellent:

It's a protect-a-bub and costs £30

I really need to get another sunshade as Ella just swings her parasol around with her feet and her pushchair hood doesn't really do anything!

i find it hard to fit one to my pram, i have a jane powertrax 360 any ideas/ the one you showed lisa that fits my pram so i think i will have to invest when i get paid.

Hi Davina

I dont know what you pram looks like - but on the website is a list of pushchairs / prams that Mums have put that the cover fits.
You could see if yours is listed

L x

yep it does fit mine lisa, the problem is the colour. my pram is like a browny colour. a bit hard to match, what you suggest.

I would go for the lime or black!

L x

funny enough i was thinking green, but i might go with black, quite neutral isnt it.

thanks

True. I have the black one. Reason being if I wanted to sell it later on, I would have a better chance selling black rather than a colour!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back