Exactly a year ago

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
It's a year exactly now since I lost my angel on the 2nd december 2006, I was 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. And strangley enough today I am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant. I'm thinking of my angel, and worried about this pregnancy too. I cant help but compare the two and keep thinking what was happening this time last year. Feeling abit sad today and worried. :cry:

Sweetheart...... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you so much right now Babe, please try and keep yourself strong, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank's.

I've just had a lot of brown discharge, I'm so worried that history is repeating itself. I'm so scared. I cant stop crying.

Just try and relax - i know how worrying it is, especially when you find a bit of discharge - but this time round it might all be just fine and normal.

Try to relax and trust your body - easier said than done, i know...

x

OH hun :hug:

Thtas pretty coincendetal but sometimes I believe we are sent signs to let us know everything will be ok

xx

:hug:

hun im sorry today has been so rough for you but i have a really good feeling that all will be ok, just relax a little, i know its hard but try.

Here anytime if you ever need to talk :hug: :hug:

xJodieLoux said:
Thank's.

I've just had a lot of brown discharge, I'm so worried that history is repeating itself. I'm so scared. I cant stop crying.

I just read this after my other post, please just relax and DO NOTHING!!! Put your feet up and maybe have a day off work tomorrow, alot of women experience the brown discharge and thats a sign of old blood

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back