ewwww....

Amylize

Reaction score
Ladies,

I feel awful!!

I can't focus on anything, i feel dizzy even sat down and i feel sick :(

Got midwife this afternoon so ill speak with her but i felt like this yesturday aswell....

Anyone experienced it?

xx

Hi amylize,
You poor thing!!!

I have been having dizzy spells this week - but that's cuz I have flu I reckon (off to the dr in a bit to hopefully get signed off work) - but I have heard dizziness can be due to low blood pressure...but since you are feeling sick too, then def speak to your midwife and maybe see your dr.

Even if there is nothing they can do or give you (I hope they can though - so you get better!) - it should at least be made a note of in your medical records.

Hope you feel better soon though. xx

Hi,

I get really dizzy and light headed at times, usually when at work and I'm rushing about - I need to sit down and be quiet and have a drink just for a moment. I asked my midwife and she said my blood pressure was a bit on the low side. Definitely speak to yours about it though, hopefully will put your mind at rest xx

I get random dizzy spells, maybe your not getting enough iron etc? Hope you MW can give you some answers s

Midwife said my blood pressure was perfect. Just said if it continues to speak to my doctor but ill be having my bloods taken my next appointment which is 3 weeks. Ive felt awful all day :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back