• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EWCM...maybe tmi

Tillytots

Reaction score
Errrrm I just had a big blob of really thick / squishy ewcm :? Is this normal? Ive had loadsa creamy cm for 2weeks and this has freaked me out a bit, ok ALOT. Anyone else had this???

Sorry if tmi...

xx

Try not to worry bout it hun, I had that ewcm too with a little bit of pink in it when I was about 10 weeks and all is fine :D xx

god what my body produces yesterday was gross :puke: think its all normal , but there was tonnes of it and i had to change my knickers :oops:

G3M said:
god what my body produces yesterday was gross :puke: think its all normal , but there was tonnes of it and i had to change my knickers :oops:

Me too Gem. How weird is that? I went to bed worried yesterday over the amount there was...

thanks girls, I think pregnancy just does weird things to our bodies!!!

:D

xx

morning!!

I'm just having a little snoop,

My midwife always asks me if I've had any thick jelly discharge and is always quite suprised when I say no.....so I reckon it must be normal!

:hug:

i keep getting it quite bad but for the last couple of days it seemed to of dryed up? so maybe my body has finished doing it now lol
manda xx

LOL, it'll come back with a vengeance Mandy. Trust me!! :rotfl:

lol thanks for that and there was me thinking id be fine from now on :rotfl:
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member