EWCM 13 dpo ?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls

13 dpo since 2nd +opk and still no AF signs usually about 3/4 days I start getting a red tint in creamy CM but every day its been EWCM its still thick and clear today. Boobies really hurt and Ive been shattered. Jus wondering what the CM is like before AF or if its a gd sign of pregnancy? I am waiting on tests they best hurry Im going demented!

I'd be interested to know this too. I am 11dpo today and have loads of ewcm!

I also have slight cramping but not like AF cramping, backache and my boobs were a bit tingly at bedtime last night.

Are you going to test? x

Hey ladies - i know for some ladies loads of ewcm was abundant before their bfps..... i had a tiny bit of ewcm at 11 dpo but just turned to very creamy thick cm closer i got to af due day.... then o got my bfp!! Good luck to you both!!! loads of baby dust xxx

I'd be interested to know this too. I am 11dpo today and have loads of ewcm!

I also have slight cramping but not like AF cramping, backache and my boobs were a bit tingly at bedtime last night.

Are you going to test? x

Hiya,

Yeah my EWCM has died down a bit, its not like tuns or anything just a bit. Still no cramping or any sign of AF but Im holding out to see which comes first, my online pregnancy tests of AF. Hopefully not AF but we will see.

yep loads and loads of it and still do!! in fact we had a conversation recently in Tri1 and seems most of us got CM all through our 2ww and still have it.

good luck!!

I have had EWCM on and off, its been like stretchy then lotiony then stretchy. Very confusing. Today it is lotiony but who knows. I will wait till my tests come hopefully today so I can be put out of my misery and get on with my next cycle.

Actually today its creamy thin and kinda stretchy.. tmi. But still no red tint which I guess is good lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back