• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everywhere!!!

Amanda W

Reaction score
Ive recently noticed since being told i was pregnant it looks like britian has gone baby mad everyone is either expecting or has just had a new born baby.I did some shopping the other day and decided to stop and have a brew and most girls who walked past me where massive or where pushing a pram....Britian has a big baby bloom on its like breeding season here lol :roll:

I think it's more obvious!! We noticed that programs on tv are all baby related; one born every minute (which started when I realised I was pregnant) cherry has a baby, etc.

Also adverts seem to all be baby related!!
Emma x

I think it's cos of the recession lol...no1s got any money to go out so every1 has romantic nights in ;) lol

Apparently the baby boom came from the snow days! Instead of going to work people " kept warm" in any way they could! Lol

Haha, i know what u mean, everywhere i look i see babies now!
XxX

nah you just are into babies girls, before I had kids, I never ever notticed them, then you get pregnant and that becomes your fav topic, and god everyones at it !!

Me an my strange neighbour, both have older kids, and so to the other neighbours they would assume that we were both all done for kids.

Now we both are due 5 days apart! spoooky

Last edited:
haha, i also cant stop talking about baby, im sure people are getting bored of it now lol!
XxX

I see preg ladies everyday at work and I can now relate to them more now im preg, I find it good to ask them all diff things while im serving them and spend ages gabbing I think my managers are fed up of me talking too much about it. Weve had 2 ladies recently have boys when they were told they were having girls, so having to exchange everything theyve bought. One little boy got put in a pink romper cause its all they had with them bless him lol x

i do know what you mean, there are 6 of us that i know of that all went to school together all expecting in the new year, very strange indeed! ive definately noticed all the pregnant people and people with young babies.
it is like unlocking a whole different world when it comes to having babies, people that have had babies all feel the need to tell you what to expect etc (which is ok sometimes i guess) and you find yourself asking everyone questions too! its wierd! Cant imagine life before pregnancy now lol x

We're just a randy bunch of people, eh! Gotta do something to fill the rainy days!

i think when i keep mentionin baby just kicked me etc im sure ppl are getting bored of it ill just tell the dogs instead lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back