everythings okay [b]but i dont trust it[/b]

glitterdoll

Reaction score
:roll: I am 33 weeks pregnate and have had some complications to where i have had to be hospitalized 3 to 4 times this pregnancy. they have now found that the bleeding that i have had was due to placentia previa but is now just swollen blood vessels that i have that does not affect the baby.
Before this pregnacy i have had 4 misscarrages 1 to where i had to give birth at 20m weeks and baby died cause it was born to early. I do have a two yr old that came just two weeks early and was perfectly healthy but i just cant get it out my head that something could go wrong. i leave myself depressed sometimes cause i dont want to go through the things that i have went through before with this one. i have come to far along this time for soemthing to take this joy away.
The docters say that everything looks normal and the heart beat and size of the baby are fine but i am just in so much doubt.....

I know how worried you are...I think we all worry so much through our pregnancies...Unfortunately with having a baby nothing is totally for sure okay until you have the bundle of joy in your arms...But at 33 weeks you can rest assured that if your lil one is healthy it has a great survival rate if born this early...I had my son at 34 weeks and he was very healthy and weighed 6 lbs...I had gestational diabetes though which causes bigger babies so I don't know if he was 6 lbs because of that or if 6 lbs is normal for 34 weeks...I also had many complications while carrying him and was hospitalized plenty of times...And I was induced at 34 weeks due to complications...So just try to keep your head up...Stress isnt healthy for the little one!
Hope everything turns out to be fine for you.
Pansy

Hiya

I'm sorry that things are stressful for you at the moment, but I have looked after many women with placenta praevia who have gone on to have healthy babies.

I think pansy is right, try not to stress about it at 33 weeks your baby is already in a good position for survival if born early. Term is considered as 37 weeks onwards as full development has taken place by then...so not long to go before you can be fully assured :)

I'll be thinking of you

Kieren

sorry things have been so bad for you, but its best to try not worry about your baby if its heathly then thats great, i always worry about the birth n time up to it thinking will it be early or late n will it be born healthy etc... but i supose everyone thinks like that its just a natural thing thing us wemon have lol.. KEEP SMILING :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back