GROUP B STREP

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
HEY WAHT A WEEK, I HAVE GROUB B STREP DOES ANY OF U KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS HAD THIS INFECTION?

PLUS MY MOTHER JUST FOUND OUT SHE HAS AN OVARIAN CYST THE SIZE OF A MELLON DEF ONE OF THE WORST WEEKS EVER. :cry:

Group b strep is an infection that lays in your cervix, and vaginal area..

now you have been shown to have it, they will give you antibiotics when you go into labour to prevent the baby from getting it as it passes through the birth canal..dont worry im sure everything will be fine.. good they have spotted it now rather than after the baby is born..

sorry to hear about your mum as well :hug:

I have this and am scheduled to go onto an antibiotic drip at least four hours before I give birth.
Be thankful that they have found it.. All should be fine :hug:

very sorry to hear about your mum xxx :hug:

Just wanted to send some very big hugs, and like others have said it's good news they have found it before you go into labour, and I wish your Mum all the best too :hug:

Sorry to hear about your GBS but like the other ladies say it is good news that it has been found and you can get the treatment you need.

Big hugs to your mum :hug: I had an ovarian cyst removed last July. It was done by laparoscopic surgery (keyhole). I'd guess your mum will need a bigger op if it's a big cyst though. I'm sure she'll pull through it ok and she'll feel loads better once it's out. I know I did. :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: sorry i dont kno about b strep but hope u and ur mum are both ok :hug:

Hi

Glad they found it now hun!
Sorry about your mom hope everything goes okay :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member