Everything's fine

gem44_4

Reaction score
I went for my early scan today to check that everything is ok and we saw the cutest little jellybean with a tiny little heartbeat!! :dance:

The lady that did the ultrasound turned the screen away and said she'd show us if she saw anything. She had a look around and then said 'Hmm interesting'. Me and oh looked at each other thinking 'hmm interesting' good or 'hmm interesting' bad????

She then turned the screen around and said 'there's the pregnancy sac.......and there's the feotus.........and ooh there's a little heartbeat'.

Well that was it i just burst out crying and the lady had to stop scanning me because my tummy was moving too much with the crying. Then i looked at oh and we just started laughing. i think we were both just so relieved. :lol:

At least i can start relaxing a little more now and try and get some well earned sleep

Gemxx

So pleased for you and your OH Gem! How amazing! Did you get a pic?

Valentine xxx

:hug: I am so pleased for you both
What a feeling huh seing the heartbeat etc??? Enjoy your pregnancy now chicky, it just gets better and better, wait till you see arms and legs moving, it will blow you away :cheer:

I know it was amazing to see just the little heartbeat. I can't imagine what it will be like next time when it has arms and legs and is looking more like a baby.

We didn't get a picture which i'm a bit gutted about. Was hoping to have a photo to show the grandparents and my best friend.

The scan showed i'm 7 weeks tomorrow not 8 weeks tomorrow so we are only a week out which is great. We were a bit worried that they might say i was only 5 weeks and would have to come back in a few weeks for a re scan.

Only 5 weeks to go until i see jellybean again and we can start telling everyone the good news (even though people at work are starting to guess!!)

Gemxx :D

thats fantastic news so glad that the scan went well for you hun. Ah bless i bet you were well excited about seeing the little heartbeat :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Hi

So happy for you hun, glad everythign went well, too bad you didnt get a pic.
Katrina

Glad everything is OK for you too...... :cheer:

you may have to ask for a photo - where we live you have to pay for them (£2 each) and there are posters around saying let the consultant know before they start you want a photo to take away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back