Everything but the kitchen sink!

positivity :)

Reaction score
i have to share this. When i was in hospital on tuesday my OH arrived and was told to go home and bring mine and babys bag in. So i told him to bring the hospital bags i've done, one for me and one for baby.

when he arrived a while later he had both bags (which are both quite big :oooo:) but he also bought 2 more bags and a pack of unopened pillows. he looked soo funny as he was walking through the ward i actually burst out laughing. he is 6 foot 3 and quite bulky but seemed so weighed down! turned out he had decided to 'pack me and the baby a bag each' :eh:
........what did he think was in the other two bags :rofl: so he pretty much doubled up bless him, he obviously wasn't thinking straight.

he done a really good job though, lots of clothes and underwear for me, flip flops, hair brush..he even put in nail varnish remover coz he knew i had painted my nails the night before :shock: the baby had baby grows in different sizes,blankets etc! i had to send him away with 3 of the bags - it was so funny but soooo sweet too! xx

Aw bless him :love: it's good that he was so thoughtful about it all :)

Mine had to pack me a bag at 30 weeks, I was vastly impressed that he remembered to put a hair clip in it for me - in case I had to get in the bath or whatever.

We are easily pleased aren't we? :lol: But it's the little considerate things like that that count :love:

Aww bless my OH would never even think to put half of that stuff in. I can see him being no use at all and me have to tell him exactly where everything is x

Wow, what a superstar! I havent actually packed my bag yet and I can't see OH getting it together for me! He would go into melt down and probably have to call my mum

Oh that's really sweet! How hilarious though, the midwives must have thought u were planning to stay til Xmas with all your stuff. I have unpacked my hospital bag and laid all things out to put back in but my oh has just got in from work and packed it up in a suitcase so we r ready-he didn't like it not packed and ready! Bless their cottons!

We are easily pleased aren't we? :lol: But it's the little considerate things like that that count :love:

yep, very easily pleased :love: i kept pulling things out and say 'aahhh can't believe you remembered this' hahaha!! xxx

aww bless him, serious brownie points earnt :eek:) xxx so whats happening with you pos or is there a thread I've missed? Are they inducing you?

aw bless him! dont think my OH would have a clue what to put in either bag!
He was amazed at the list I had done out before I started packing... actaully gobsmacked more than amazed, so if it was up to him I would probably have a nighty and toothbrush and baby would have one babygro and no nappies haha!

Wow, what a superstar! I havent actually packed my bag yet and I can't see OH getting it together for me! He would go into melt down and probably have to call my mum

STARFISH!!!! Get it done woman :strangle: anything is possible ;) x

aww bless him, serious brownie points earnt :eek:) xxx so whats happening with you pos or is there a thread I've missed? Are they inducing you?

still don't know unfortunately :( going in for monitoring of blood pressure tomorrow and then again on Tuesday which is when they will decide and maybe even book me in.

if BP is fine though i reckon they will let me carry on xx

:D Awwww how sweet!
I think my OH would do a good job, actually I think he'd pack too much! xxx

Well my DH found a list online. I'm pretty sure in an emergency he'd just refer to that. I've got to get mine packed this week.

I think we should introduce a new rule that as soon as you hit tri3 a hospital bag should be started at the very least. Otherwise I may have to borrow mamafy's bat :rofl:

I don't think my OH would do a very good job at all! I have to finish my bag tomorrow - I meant to do it today. He knows where they are and I think thats the best I can ask for! x

I think we should introduce a new rule that as soon as you hit tri3 a hospital bag should be started at the very least. Otherwise I may have to borrow mamafy's bat :rofl:

As soon as you hit Tri3, really,:shock: I hadn't even thought about it, I don't even have most of the stuff.

:D Jayne.

I've got most of my stuff just need to organise and pack it. My bro is arriving from the US tomorrow and bringing me the changing bag I want so I can pack that as bubs hospital bag :dance:

Well - take heed from my 30 week shocker, that's all ........... ;)

Def need to sort this out this weekend! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back