everyone

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

sinec no one ever posts here and i cant sleep thought i would start how is everyone doing loads of you aint here no more ... you lal have babies then abandone us lol...
I miis all of you hope all is well.
Kiara was up with gas and now i cant sleep feels liek af is coming and i just had it grr

Katrina

i suppose i should really be posting over here as im only 19! ill have to keep nipping over and see whats going on..

Hiya

Yes you should im 19 too when is your birthday?
I will be 20 in October i ownt be a teen no more :lol: makes me feel old
How have you been?
Katrina

aww katrina, hope you sleep better tonight!!

what do you think youre having lozzi? i will take a random guess and say..... boy!

Izzyx

Hi

Thanks Izzy :D oh yoru getting so close now how you feeling? are you nervous excited?
your gonna have ot start checking in daily soon
Katrina

oh yeah u will izzy dont suppose ull wait 4 weeks so u can have lil 1 on B birthday lol

katrina ull still be coming on here or ill thro a big hissy fit and u know i will

i think lozzi will have a boy as she already has a girls name hehe

im good thanks survin at the mo on about 6 hours sleep from the last to nite grrrr all ahead of u izzy and lozzy lol

his at nursery today tho and im off work so will have a lie in then gonna go and get him some more Bday prezzies

sarah, twice in a week uve tried upsetting me :p

my baby is going to be well trained, at only waking up in the afternoons :D :fib:

im convinced its a girl! ive got girly cravings, im gaining weight on my bum and hips my bump is apparently a girly bump etc etc,

so its either a very confused boy or a girly girl :D

im 20 in july, AGES away, i tell you waht i feel old, my mum goes mad, coz i get up like an old lady im always tired etc, she said if ur old what does it make me hahaha

aww i know how you feel about being old, i'm always complaining about aches and pains and i cant walk very far at once anymore without feeling exhausted!! and fingers croseed for a pink bump then lozzi!!

its scary how fast my pregnancy's gone - can't believe its pretty much september already! i dont think he'll be here before his due date though (the 10th) so we may still have some waiting to do!! i'm a bit nervous, but not really that excited, i know that sounds bad, but i'm scared of how i'll cope and how much it'll change my life.

hope you have a nice relaxing day today sarah!!

izzyx

hun im not going to lie to u, its the hardest thing that u will ever have to do but its also the best thing u will ever do, i moan about Braydon all the time but his been at nursery three hours and im missing him like hell, as soon as that MW hand u over ur LO ur life changes for the better even the sleepless nites u can cope with wen they smile at u or wen they say mumma or go for a hug

Hi

Sarah i am on heere where are you lol ha cant get mad at me now can you :dance:

Izzy i was the same as you i was nervous more then i was excited its definetly a life changing experience no takling 5 min to go out anywhere no more but everything that Sarah said is so true couldnt of said it better myself.

Oha nd feeling old give me 10 years and i bet i will be in a wheel chair i have such a bad back it aint funny .. its sad really poor Kiara will have to take care of her gibbled parents when shes older

Katrina

lol Sarah your hilarious well if thats the case we will have to all get a huge house and live together giblled for B and Kiara to look after the three of us and your future husband :D
Katrina

aww you guys :)

i know it will often be hard, but at least i have this place as extra support if i need to let of some steam

izzyx

im always on here to let of steam, its a great place for advice im sure if i hadnt found this place id have had a nervous break down
and we will be here for u hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back