EVERYONE hates my name choices!

amyknight88

Reaction score
i want to call my baby - sydney if its a girl and kieron (kyron) if its a boy. not one person has said they like the names, they say they dont go with my srname which is Knight, or i could find nicer ones etc. i really do love these names but dont want everyone to hate them :( has anybody else been told the names they have chosen are disgusting but are still going with them anyway?

Amy x

I can't believe people have said that to you. There's nothing wrong with those names, you go with what you want. I know we would all like everyone to love our names, but if they did, they might pinch them!! I would hate for someone to tell me my choice of names was bad, I hope they would lie!! You go for it, it's your baby and your decision. :D

awww i fink dere reali nice names dere lovely :D
no1 lyked d names i chose 4 my daughter bt i ended up callin er Kiana Jade cuz dats wa i wnted
at d end of d day its ur baby so its ur choice gd luk hun
lv Zoey n Kiana x x x x

i think they are both lovely xxxx

i have had people moaning about my girls name choice breigh-anna but i am still going with it - i personally love your names, if you are happy with em it is your baby so do what makes YOU happy

amy I love the names, I wanted Sidney, but it really dosent go with mysurname which is Scott. Dont worry about what other people think, my family are very vocal about our name choices, my mum said the name we liked (lola Mae) sounded like a tai prestitute and she would write me out of her will if I named a baby that!

Sod 'em if you like it thats all that matters!

I like both of those names! they are really nice. don't listen to what people say - it's your baby and whatever you choose will grow on people x

I think they are both lovely names!!

my sister is 7 months pregnant and she wanted kieron (kyron) if her baby was a boy, was hoping she would have a boy coz i love the name but shes having a girl lol

dont listen to anyone else, its your baby, you name her/him what you like :)

i had a lil girl 6months ago i called her Dior Faith no one liked it b4 but they all like it now it really suits her im now preg again dont no what im having but i love lots of girls names aint got any boys names..

Layla
Paris
Dolly

no one likes dolly but i think its cute :)

but if its another girl i think

"Dior and Paris" sound nice together...

i need sum boys names plzzzz.. i like it to be different but i like short names like one mayb 2 silabols?

Thanks so much ladies, i am going to stick with sydney and kieron but have decided to spell kieron - 'kairen, so he can be kai for short! my mum said she really likes kai so im evening with her lol. as for sydney ive shown her all the replies on here but shes still not changing her mind. MY bub MY choice!

dionne i love the name paris and it goes great with dior which is such a cute name! congratulations on the birth of your daughter and the baby on the way! Love amy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back