everybody run and hide

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hello its me...:D and my 1st official day here!! waw!! seriously cant believe how quick its all going...13 more week left..

here is some cake..

ok.. was looking for a pregnant belly cake.. and found one but found this cake too lol

michelle_new_baby_cake.jpg

midna will have a slice of the babys head most probs.. if i had made it i dont think i could cut into it.. even though the babys not very pretty lol..

bellycake.jpg
i will have some belly instead!

yes that baby looks freaky!!! *skulks back to 2nd tri...

midna said:
lisa&alex said:
i mid.. ur going thro the pain b4 me.. lol :D..

Hahah thats all good ...bring it on demonseed!!

You might not be saying that in 2 weeks time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They say ignorance is bliss... and you don't realise how true that statement is until you are stupid enough to get knocked up a second time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
midna said:
lisa&alex said:

You might not be saying that in 2 weeks time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They say ignorance is bliss... and you don't realise how true that statement is until you are stupid enough to get knocked up a second time... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And theres absolutely no excuse for doing it 3 times!!!!!!!!

Welcome Lisa

xxx

alfie said:
Squiglet said:
midna said:
lisa&alex said:

And theres absolutely no excuse for doing it 3 times!!!!!!!!

Welcome Lisa

xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome to the home stretch lisa :hug:

I'll have a piece of belly, but the baby cake :shock: :talkhand: it will give me knightmares :eek:

Well made though... :clap: :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

fynemum said:
I'll have a piece of belly, but the baby cake :shock: :talkhand: it will give me knightmares :eek:

Mmm and what a wedge you'd get! lol! it would be bigger at the point end of the slice!!! Let's hope it's choc.

in my imagination it was going to be half choc and half normal sponge.. and each breast was going to have cherry sponge in one and the other plain but with hundreds n thousands in the butter cream.. mmm jsut for the crunch

lisa&alex said:
in my imagination it was going to be half choc and half normal sponge.. and each breast was going to have cherry sponge in one and the other plain but with hundreds n thousands in the butter cream.. mmm jsut for the crunch
I really fancy some chocolate cake now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back