Ever time I cough- I wet myself! :-(

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Seriously ladies I am more than ashamed right now! I cannot look after myself as I feel so lousy, so have come to my parents house with Imogen to be looked after. I have spent a day trying to drink as much fluid as possible, trying to flush these germs through- but now I have got myself into a shameful predicament... I am coughing like a 40 + a day smoker ... And every cough I have, I end up loosing a little bit of wee! It is so embarrassing!!!

Looks like I'll have to go home shortly and have a huge shower! Lol!!!
Xxx

Oh honey, I hate it when this happens, I sometimes do this when I sneeze, the end result is that by the end of the day I smell like the smelly old lady that stinks of wee next door :(

Since I have started doing pelvic floor exercises it has lessened although I note your near the end now so you never know xxxx

Aw hun!!

Pelvic floor exercises in order I think

I was just about to put a post that all day today I have felt wet? Not due to coughing or sneezing but I'm just not dry at all. I guess this is common? (TMI on it's way) I have for the last couple of weeks had a clean white discharge which is sometimes watery but I don't seem to have discharge today just wetness!

:hug: this happens to me too sweetie, when I cough or sneeze. I hope your germs disappear soon xxxxxxxxx

I get the occasional 'small leakage' when I sneeze, and I'm not even that far sling! I'm scared I'm gonba be incontinent by the end! x

awwww not much longer i hope xxx

Thank god I am not on my own, had a terrible cough for 2 weeks and I am exactly the same it is so embarassing. OH just laughs at me now ha xxx

I had a small leak yesterday trying to fart :blush: the joys :) xx

ohhh sweetie its horrible i get a little bit when i laugh alot! pelvic floors are the way forward (even though i never bloody stick to doing them)

xxxxx

I was/am the same!

Altho i never really leaked more like gushed!! Had a bad chest towards end of pregnancy and daren't go out in public incase i wet myself!

I never did any pelvic floor exercises, didnt think i needed to, how wrong was i! xx

I get a mini little gush when I sneeze, laugh or cough thankfully not all the time...but most of the time :(

If i'm at home I don't mind so much but out and about- seriously considering getting some pads for bladder problems the further i progress xxxx

Yup, same :( I also fart when I walk and for some reason the car makes me burp!! Feel soooo sexy right now lol. It's not fair - I have managed to go 12 years and only farted in front of hubby a couple of times (i get really embarrassed about it for some reason). I've given up being mortified now!

Don't be embarrassed Kirsty, I fart alllll the time. I lay in bed sounding like a set of broken bagpipes but if I try to keep it in I just end up with raging griping pains so better out than in :D.

Omg- how can you go so long without farting!!!! I am so relieved that i can fart in front of Jez! We also have the most graphic conversations about poo or my discharge etc.... I am not sure I could have hit through this pregnancy without doing that!!! Ha ha... I have been a massive lump of bodily fluids and disgustingness during my pregnancy!
Xxx

Revolting!!!! But my thought is- he has officially now seen me at my worst! Nothing will ever get so bad again. Your OH Bb is luckier than Jeremy is because I am not even having sex with him! I am giving him nothing right now - except of course last Sunday when I was in the bath and I begged him to shave my legs for me... At which point a small piece of my plug floated out of me, so I gave him that to wipe on a tissue and throw down the toilet!!!! Seriously - I sometimes wonder why the hell he is still with me!!!!

I will have to promise him lots of 'treats' when I am feeling up to it though... He does really deserve it after 9 months of my being quite as revolting as I have been!
Xxx

:rofl: omg that's a classic!!!!! I so wish that would happen to us just to see the look on his face :rofl:

It's amazing isn't it how they can wait so long and be so good about it, bet it don't last long after the birth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back