Ever met a famous person?

Hazel

Reaction score
I've sold Vic Reeves a cinema ticket once when I worked at the cinema.

Paul O'Grady shops in my local Tesco

I saw Bob Mortimer in a car park once

My SIL works in the gym that Christian from Eastenders goes to and she had a conversation with him the other day :D

Ste Gerrard and Carragher in a pub in Bootle...
Carragher bumped into me and said sorry..

I went to school with Hannah out of Hollyoaks...
And i know Dale out of Big Brother but is that famous though?

Not too bothered to be honest

um mainly bands tbh.

Joe strummer and Mick Jones from The Clash
All of the Zuton loads of times. (bestest mate is bass players sister inlaw.)
Jarvis cocker and all of Pulp millions of times.
The band Space, Lightning seeds, The coral, The wombats and The Farm.
Brody Dalle of The Distillers.
Alex from the arctic monkeys
Ian Mccullck - lead singer from Echo and the bunnymen.
Johny Vegas
Robbie Fowler..
Most of Brookside and Holyoaks from when i worked in a posh hotel in L'pool city centre.

I've met Aerosmith, supergrass, nikki sixx from Motley Crue once stopped me on the street in LA and asked me what time it was, I had to do a double take :lol:
I went on a drunken bender with Arthur Smith, the comedian (old guy, you'd know him if you saw him)
Anyone ever heard of Pop will Eat Itself or Bentley Rhythm Ace? They're from round here and I've partied with the a few times.
I did a play in front of paddy ashdown and princess ann
Erm, Jasper Carrott, phil cool, who else.....the singer from placebo stole my lighter :twisted: loads of random bands like supergrass etc.

iv met mike read played frank on eastenders but it was 18 yrs ago and he was not a very nice person very selfish.
iv met Matt Holland a footballer whp played for ipswich i stalked him round my local tesco lol
and Keiron Dyer

cant think of any one else

dot from eastenders. and a few older ones from eastenders - can't remember their names now.

oh, and i was on page 3 :wink:

Met Jeremy Clarkson once and Wolf from Gladiators :lol: Think that's it :think:

Err - Sid Little...

Oh and I saw Ann Widecombe the other day.

i did shows with boyzone and westlife - both before they wer hugely famous. have to say boyzone were lovely and westlife were not.

"met" as in personal interaction of some sort with? (coz working near granada studios im always corrie-cast-spotting, and seen several hollyoaks cast lately too- but iv never spoken to any of them)

i dont think iv met anyone actually famous, no (not that i can remember anyway!)

i met abu hamza'a uncle in ibiza :shock: that was rather creepy. nice guy the uncle- by marriage not blood- apparently mr. hamza is also a benefit fraudster as well as a bloodthirtsy nutter :roll:

met some of the very extended royal family when i was with my ex who was connected to them! none of the ones i met were well-known, tho.

a friend of a friend's ex is vernon kaye

When I worked in a hotel I met Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate and Ben Shepherd, who were both very nice. Ralph Fiennes and Liv Tyler also stayed there but unfortunately I wasn't working at the time.

I also met Supergran when I was about 5 :D

In the club i used to work at i met Motorhead, Artic Monkeys, Howard (halifax ads :rotfl: ), Warren from hollyoaks, who was so so so rude. And the best till last.....

GOK WAN!!!!

Vickyleigh said:
Emma58 said:
pilkers said:
I kissed Gary Barlow :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

When I was 15 I would have scratched your eyes out for that LOL :lol:

Same here :D

even worse though...it was only 2 years ago!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I went to a concert and flung myself at him and snogged his face off :oops: :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
poor guy didn't know what had hit him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back