• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evening routine.

littlemuffin

Reaction score
How can I change Macy's routine at night?

At the moment she has a bottle in the afternoon and then has a sleep. When she wakes up from that sleep we would change and feed her again and then she has some play time.

I would like her to have the bath before her feed as I can then settle her with it when she gets out as she likes her bath so much she gets upset when she gets out. How can I do this without getting her worked up before she gets in the bath as that's when she wants her bottle.

Should I just not give her the bottle and put her in the bath?

Hi Hun
I just wouldn't give the bottle, the bath will hopefully distract her enough and then she'll get her bottle which will distract her from being upset :) xx

Tonight we tried one half before and half after. As she has colic we have to burp her a lot so we just stopped half the bottle. She has gone to sleep better tonight. See what happens tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back