even for a million pounds i wouldn't do it

I'm sorry but that's her own fault, what a bloody stupid thing to do..., stupid cow!!!

they are awsoome creatures thats for sure , that whale was playin with her, she wouldnt have had a leg left if it wasnt .
i still would swim with them tho :D , id even consider swiming with sharks given the right safety experiement , like a cage lmao

G3M said:
they are awsoome creatures thats for sure , that whale was playin with her, she wouldnt have had a leg left if it wasnt .
i still would swim with them tho :D , id even consider swiming with sharks given the right safety experiement , like a cage lmao

OMG you are one brave woman

frangelle said:
I'm sorry but that's her own fault, what a bloody stupid thing to do..., stupid cow!!!

why was she stupid ?

i may not agree with animals in captivity like that , and in that film that was one small pool ( at sea world the pool is huge )
but those animals unfortunatly do that probably everyday , and there clever they would no that routine . she wasnt doing prob anything different then any of the trainers etc would normally do , she was how ever unlucky they whale didnt wanna play so to speak ( or play depends how u look in what it was doing) , like anything thing , animals are unpredicatble ! god u get just has hurt from a horse but you wouldnt be called stupid for riding it !

ive had the pleasure to see shamu show at seaworld , they had such a big living area ( altho nowhere neear as good as the sea) but without places like we would never learn the wonders of such powerfull
creatures , i aslo beleive that if that didnt enjoy doing what they were , they wouldnt !
1693.jpg

1694.jpg

1695.jpg

awsome dont ya think !

i swam witht he dolphins , i woulda swan with shamu too given half the chance !

tyler having a good cuddle and kiss lol
n722426749_115924_7338.jpg

n722426749_100176_8995.jpg

and swimming !

n722426749_115926_7781.jpg

waouh that's impressive, i think what frangelle was trying to say is that there were risks involved. animals are unpredictable. humans will never be able to read the minds of animals and that's where the danger is. even at sea work at the shamu show there was an incident where one of the trainers nearly got drowned by one of the whales.

laetitia85 said:
waouh that's impressive, i think what frangelle was trying to say is that there were risks involved. animals are unpredictable. humans will never be able to read the minds of animals and that's where the danger is. even at sea work at the shamu show there was an incident where one of the trainers nearly got drowned by one of the whales.

Exactly I watched this programme on 'TRAINED' dolphins, and one of them nearly killed a woman where it was so sexually frustrated and trying to hump her, it was dragging her under water and all.

In fact the whole programme was about dangerous dolphins kept in captivity as tourist attractions, so I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree there G3M. No matter how trained an animal is, it can always turn on you quick as a flash :)

OMG :| give me heart attack lol

G3M- thats not fair i want 2 swim with dolphins :( lol
x sophie x

dnalsirats (55 minutes ago) Marked as spam
if you where taken from the sea away from your friends,family put in a fucking swimming pool to perform stupid pet tricks for the amusement of tourists,fed dead herring,you can bet your ass from time to time you would want to thrash some trainers ass or maybe even turn them into a chew toy for a few min

i agree

if you read what i said ( unless it didnt come out right ) i did say animals where unpredicable and u can get just as hurt with a horse , cow, dog hell anything !

i dont nessacary agree with captivity either , but in some places like sea world they do good stuff with breeding and awareness .

she wasnt anymore stupid then anyone else , thats all i was saying !

the dolhpin u see me with was just coming into his sexuality lol he ran off with the other dolphin while we were there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back