evap lines

dee

Reaction score
hi girlies

just a question: i have taken 5 hpt's on different days and different brands and they all show up a very light second pink line could these all be evap lines or are they early bfp's i'm so confused i've never had an evep line before :?

DSCF0068.jpg

i know the pic is blurry but i have marked where the lines are they are all in the same place does this make a difference ? i just don't know please help!!!!

baby dust to everyone ttc xx

I'm not sure hun - in similar predicament myself.

Some of my lines were a bit darker and clearer than yours but the recent ones are identicle - which leads me to believe they are evap lines.

I used to think that evap lines were clear lines not coloured, but now I am just confused.
Fingers crossed its a BFP for you :hug:

(PS I use the same tests as your 2nd pic down)

thanx monster i'm so confused all my tests are the same apart from one which is a little darker and much more visible

scanpic.jpg

this was taken wed but thats the only one thats shown up darker, so so confused :? :?

baby dust to everyone ttc xx

:shock:

OK this is weird - that is exactly what some of mine have looked like!
Mine had got fainter and fainter though.
Someone shed some light on this for us!!

Wow hun I can defo see a line there!! Was that the last one you did?

no i did the second fat test the one with the wet pink end today, the good dark test i did on Friday that one came out great now i'm really confused :( i'm off to see Dr on Monday so he can tell me :( i hate being confused it hurts my brain :?

baby dust everyone ttc xx

here are some darker pics

blurry.jpg

what do you think ?

My head hurts Dee!

I'm not joking here (see my posts in Hello Girls) I got a line like your Wed test on Thursday - got 2 more like that but have since got a BFN on a "proper" test and this morning got the faintest of faint lines on one of my cheapies...

I am fairly sure AF is on the way for me, but I really hope she stays away for you - I will hold on tight to her to keep her away from you hun!

I am really freaked out that we have had the exact same thing happen with our tests!!

hi monster my last period was some time between 1st and the 9th of may i had a smear test on the 1st and bled till the 9th so i don't know exactly when my cycle started but i've not seen af yet this month :? confusing right?

Very confusing hun

:pray: that this is it for you hun - someone suggested that I may have had a chemical pregnancy. I am starting to believe this to be the case.

I have never had a smear test (naughty me!) so have no clue what effect that has on your body - def might be worth seeing your doctor to find out what is going.

omg theres one thats really dark line that has got to be a postive :think:

Dee - when you start the test as it were, does the line appear once the purple haze that covers the stick disappears? (if that made any sense at all!! - basically you only see the line when the background is fully white/clear again?)

hi monster
i could see the line appearing as the purple disapeared but it was within the first 5 mins then it got darker as it dried if this helps as i'm as confused as everyone else :?

i'm gonna say they are all evaps as i have no idea wots going on :?

That is EXACTLY what happened with mine :think:

I thought it was maybe just me, but at least I know it's not - now we just need to know why!

I am thinking they are evaps as you don't see the line till the purple diappears, but I though evap lines were clear! :x I don't get it!!! Why is it so complicated?

I think that evap lines appear after 10 mins but I could be wrong.

girls if i was u id get a doctors test done, its obviously confusing u (tbh iam too) hpt's these days dont seem to reliable

fingers crossed for u both xx

i know its really hard to get a pos test even if you are pregnant as it took 8 tests from supermarkets and a clear blue to determined i was pregnant with my 16 month old son :? all the supermarket ones kept coming up neg :( then bingo clear blue 5 oclock in the morning said pregnant :? so so confusing but why i don't understand :( :(

I don't know about Dee, but my lines did appear in the 5 mins "allowed" time.

yep all mine appeared in the 5 min time line too :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back